Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Company's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Company's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Company's web site are provided 'as is'. Company makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Company does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Company or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Company's Internet site, even if Company or a Company authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Company's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Company does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Company may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Company does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Company has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Company of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Company's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Affiliate Terms & Conditions
Thank you for choosing to become an affiliate for the RD Entrepreneur Symposium.
Please note that by enrolling as an affiliate for The RD Entrepreneur Symposium, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to all of these terms. If you have any questions about anything contained in these Terms & Conditions, please email [email protected].
Only speakers & symposium alum are eligible to be affiliates. However, we reserve the right to take affiliate applications on a case by case basis. We also reserve the right to terminate the affiliate agreement at our discretion if you are abusing the use of your link or violating the terms of this agreement etc. Further, this agreement can be terminated by either side at any time with written email notice. We may modify any of the terms and conditions in this agreement at any time. If you do not agree with any of the changes made, you have the option to end your participation in the affiliate program.
As an affiliate of The RD Entrepreneur Symposium, you must use your unique affiliate link in order to receive proper tracking and affiliate commissions. We will not add or edit transactions after purchases are complete. The maintenance & accuracy of any affiliate links you chose to use is solely your responsibility.
Affiliate links are eligible for tracking for 365 days. Please be aware if a user clicks on another affiliate link, clears their browser cache, uses a different browser, or uses a different device to register, cookies will not track.
Affiliate commission is eligible only for courses in which you are a speaker or are currently enrolled in. [For most affiliates this means “The Fall 2017 RD Entrepreneur Symposium” only.] While other courses may be reported in your dashboard, they will not be eligible for affiliate commission. Courses purchased using coupon codes not shared directly by the affiliate or listed on the course page will not be eligible for affiliate commission.
Eligible affiliate commissions will be paid out at the RD Entrepreneur Symposium’s discretion following the conclusion of the symposium. Affiliates are responsible for any fees associated with payouts, as well as reporting earning as income in association with tax reporting and filing.
It is your sole responsibility to ensure that you are in compliance with the Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) Endorsement Guidelines. All affiliate links must clearly disclose your financial relationship. We reserve the right to terminate the affiliate program for any noncompliant affiliates.
It is your sole responsibility to follow intellectual property laws on your website and in any promotional materials you may create outside of the ones provided. We are not responsible for any copyright infringement or other intellectual property violations that may occur on your site or in your materials. You accept sole full responsibility for any repercussions that may arise from violations of these laws and regulations.